For a leading international company in construction and industrial sector we are looking for a
PROJECT ENGINEER (M/F/X)
- THE COMPANY & ROLE IN A NUTSHELL:
CDM Stravitec NV is a leading international company specialised in the design, manufacture and installation of structural acoustics and vibration isolation systems for building structures and industrial applications.
They are a globally recognised market leader in their sector, active in more than 30 countries and have a clear vision of the future to make our world a quieter place. They do this by demanding the highest quality standards from their products and solutions, by taking into account the strict environmental standards in their development (local legislation, energy saving, reduction of waste and environmental impact,…) and the building codes and construction best practises during their application.
This expanding, trendsetting company is looking for a highly motivated Project Engineer based in their head office in Overijse (Belgium) to join their growing team and support their worldwide expansion.
As a Project Engineer you are responsible for the design of solutions, evaluating different options, meeting project timing, product cost and reliability targets and the needs of our customers. A willingness to work in a team environment, in line with our standards and values, is essential, as is a positive attitude and an open, innovative, and curious mind.
- THESE ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AS PROJECT ENGINEER:
- You make preliminary designs of sound and vibration isolation solutions and validate preliminary designs of your colleague project engineers.
- You are responsible for the calculations of your designs and validate calculations on your colleague project engineers.
- As an expert within your domain, you may be asked to participate in meetings with our clients.
- You are part of work groups that focus on product optimizations, R&D initiatives, sustainability strategy and enhancements to existing work processes within the organization.
- DOES THIS SOUND LIKE A JOB FOR YOU?
Then we are off to a great start! Do you also meet these requirements?
- You are a master’s degree in civil or industrial engineering.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in construction and structural engineering and are familiar with structural analysis, executing stability calculations and design of concrete and steel structures.
- Having a solid technical background with hands-on experience in the building construction market is a must.
- You embody a proactive approach, eagerly engaging in hands-on collaboration within a dynamic team and have a resilient and flexible ‘can-do’ mindset embracing challenges as steppingstones.
- You have a structured and methodical approach to work and the ability to remain calm and measured in an often-pressured environment which involves working to tight deadlines to achieve results.
- You have a solution-oriented attitude, and an eye for detail.
- Working with MS Office (Excel, Work, Outlook, SharePoint) is no problem.
- You are fluent in English (spoken & written). Any other language is an asset.
- You align with CDM Stravitec’s core values: open-minded, raise the bar, energized, partnership, think different & ownership.
- WE OFFER :
- A full time
- An interesting job with scope for personal initiative at an international company in full expansion.
- You will be part of a motivated, diverse, and dynamic
- Plenty of opportunities for personal and professional development and thorough on-the-job training when you come on board.
- An attractive compensation package with a competitive salary and employee benefits (e.g. mobility budget and insurance package).
- READY TO ENGINEER YOUR SUCCESS WITH US?
Are you a motivated person with a passion for innovative solutions? Does looking for improvements and thinking out of the box give you energy? Do you love taking ownership and approaching things with an open mind? We encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
Convince us with your resume and a cover letter that you are the Project Engineer we are looking for. Send us your application via e-mail to Eva Govaerts (email@example.com), Senior Recruiter at Insparkle. Should you have any further questions or require more information, do not hesitate to contact Eva via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (+32 474 74 39 45).