For a leading international company in construction and industrial sector we are looking for a
HEAD OF ENGINEERING (M/F/X)
- THE COMPANY IN A NUTSHELL:
CDM Stravitec is a leading international company specialized in the design, manufacture and installation of sound and vibration isolation systems for building structures and industrial applications. They are globally recognized as a market leader in their sector, active in more than 30 countries worldwide with 10 own branches abroad, 2 assembly units and 1 production unit. They employ about 90 people and have a clear vision of the future to make our world a quieter place by demanding the highest quality standards from their products and by considering strict environmental guidelines (local legislation, energy saving, reduction of waste and atmospheric emissions, …)
This expanding, trendsetting company is looking for a highly motivated Head of Engineering to join their growing team and support their worldwide expansion.
- DID THAT SPARK YOUR INTEREST?
We’re happy to share more information!
- In this role you will be responsible for overseeing the engineering division’s operations and managing the team of engineers.
- In consultation with the Technical Director, you set the strategic objectives of the engineering division and ensure that they are realized.
- Your new workplace is a vibrant and innovative Belgian company that is a globally recognized as a market leader in their sector and active in more than 30 countries.
- You will be based at their headquarters in Overijse, Belgium.
- THESE ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AS HEAF OF ENGINEERING:
- You manage and coach the team of engineers and supervise the engineering division’s operations.
- You are responsible for leading the engineering designs, drawings, and calculations and the final review and approval.
- You manage project budgets and timelines, ensuring that projects are delivered within cost and schedule constraints.
- You conduct risk assessments and implement mitigation strategies to address potential challenges and issues.
- You identify opportunities for process improvements and implement relevant changes to enhance efficiency and quality.
- You train and mentor the engineering team members, driving their professional development.
- DOES THIS SOUND LIKE A JOB FOR YOU?
Then we are off to a great start! Do you also meet these requirements?
- You have a Master degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
- Experience in structural Analysis and design of concrete and steel structures is a must.
- Experience with numerical predictions and measurements of vibrations in a built environment is a big asset.
- You have a solid technical background with hands-on experience in the building construction
- You are result and solution oriented and driven to deliver.
- Communication is your strong suit. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and can convey your message clearly to different stakeholder groups and at different levels.
- You have a strong ability and willingness to empower and lift others up, collaboration and coaching are key in this role.
- As an experienced leader and people manager you provide guidance and structure and ensure that your team’s work adds up to more than the sum of its parts.
- You build trust to reach outcomes that gain the support & acceptance of others.
- You respond to sensitive situations in ways that maintain strong working relationships.
- You have a ‘can-do’ mentality, a flexible attitude and a ‘hands-on’ approach coupled with a desire to succeed and excel in customer service.
- You have a structured and methodical approach to work and a calm and measured approach in an often-pressured environment which involves working to tight deadlines.
- You adhere to the established standards.
- Comprehensive PC Skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint).
- Being fluent in English is a must. Any other language is a plus.
- WE OFFER:
- A full time
- An interesting job at an international company in full expansion.
- You will be part of a young and dynamic
- Plenty of opportunities for personal and professional development and thorough on the job training when you come on board.
- An attractive compensation package with a competitive salary and employee benefits.
- WANNA MAKE A CAREER MOVE?
Are you a motivated engineer with a passion for technology and innovative solutions? Does looking for improvements and thinking out of the box give you energy? Do you love taking ownership and approaching things with an open mind? We encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
Convince us with your resume and a cover letter that you are the Head of Engineering we are looking for. Send us your application via e-mail to Eva Govaerts (firstname.lastname@example.org), Senior Recruiter at Insparkle. Should you have any further questions or require more information, do not hesitate to contact Eva via e-mail (email@example.com) or phone (+32 474 7439 45).