For a leading international company in construction and industrial sector we are looking for a
FINANCE BUSINESS PARTNER (M/F/X)
- THE COMPANY & THE ROLE IN A NUTSHELL:
CDM Stravitec is a leading international company specialized in the design, manufacturing and installation of noise and vibration isolation systems for construction and industry. They are active in more than 30 countries worldwide with headquarters in Belgium, 9 own branches abroad and 2 assembly units. They employ about 90 people and are recognized to be the technological leader in their field.
To support their further growth, this trendsetting company currently has a full-time permanent vacancy for a Finance Business Partner at their headquarters in Overijse.
In this role you combine good financial and analytical skills with a desire to grow further in finance business support. You are part of a small central finance team of 3 people lead by the CFO and will provide financial support to both the head office team, the production department, and the international subsidiaries.
Collaboration, communication, and coaching will be key in this role, so a strong ability to work effectively in a team and adhere to established standards is a must. Furthermore, we require someone with a can-do attitude, committed to providing excellent customer service.
- THESE ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AS FINANCE BUSINESS PARTNER:
- Ensure correct reporting of all monthly, quarterly, and yearly results with a focus on standardization across the business.
- Ensure correct analytical allocation of costs to the different analytical drivers (subsidiaries, projects, customers, industry segments, …)
- Ensure adequate budgeting and forecasting
- Support the different departments and subsidiaries by providing adequate financial analyses and identifying areas for improvement.
- Help support the ongoing roll-out of Business Central as the key application across the business. Identify areas for further alignment and improvement.
- Further develop the standard reporting capabilities through the use and roll out of Bright Analytics.
- Support the introduction of non-financial key performance indicators for production, environment, social and governance follow-up.
- DOES THIS SOUND LIKE A JOB FOR YOU?
Then we are off to a great start! Do you also meet these requirements?
- You have a master’s degree in finance or economics.
- You have worked and have experience for at least 5 years in a finance or audit role.
- Your analytical, interpersonal and communication skills are strong.
- Delivering accurate work and attention to detail are important to you.
- You are eager to learn and willing to grow along with the company.
- You are a team player actively maintaining strong, personal connections with team members and key stakeholders.
- Standard Office packages and ERP systems are no stranger to you.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and keen interest to work in a business environment.
- You are willing to occasionally travel to the subsidiaries.
- You align with CDM’s core values: open-minded, raise the bar, energized, partnership, think different & ownership.
- You are fluent in English. Proficiency in Dutch and/or French is a plus.
- WE OFFER :
- A full time
- An interesting job at an international company in full expansion.
- You will be part of a young and dynamic
- Plenty of opportunities for personal and professional development.
- An attractive compensation package with a competitive salary and employee benefits.
- WANNA “PARTNER UP” WITH US?
Go for it and seize the opportunity!
Convince us with your resume and a cover letter that you are the Finance Business Partner we are looking for! Send us your application via e-mail to Eva Govaerts (email@example.com), Senior Recruiter at Insparkle. Should you have any further questions or require more information, do not hesitate to contact Eva via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (+32 474 7439 45).