For an innovative company in full expansion, we are looking for
SALES & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (M/F/X)
Mamma Roma Group
- THE JOB IN A NUTSHELL:
Mamma Roma is a renowned pizza brand with company-owned restaurants and franchised restaurants as well as retail distribution channels throughout Belgium. Recently, the ownership of the central production site of Mamma Roma has changed hands, and the new owners are keen on expanding the existing five-strong restaurant business to 25 within the next 4-5 year, with a strong focus on professionalizing the central production unit.
We are looking for a Sales & Business Development manager for Mamma Roma Group SA and its affiliates, ideally with a strong background in retail and foodservice sales. As a Sales & Business Development Manager, your key goal will be to ensure the sustainable growth of our company by boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
Reporting to the CEO, you will work alongside other sales team members and take ownership of the company’s sales to the retail and foodservice. You will work in partnership with a committed and passionate sales colleague to expand the company’s national and international market share in the retail and foodservice business.
- DID THAT SPARK YOUR INTEREST?
We are happy to share more information!
These are your main responsibilities as a Sales & Development Manager
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Develop a growth strategy that takes into account both financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Proactively search for new clients through active prospecting to generate additional/new sales
- Promote the company’s products by addressing and anticipating clients’ objectives
- Ensure consistent pricing and accuracy of outgoing tenders
- Prepare sales contract ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Manage the entire sales process from start to finish, coordinating with internal and external stakeholders
- Be accountable for creating necessary sales reports, including qualitative and quantitative figures and data.
- DOES THIS SOUND LIKE A JOB FOR YOU ?
Then we are off to a great start! Do you also meet these requirements?
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years total experience in sales & business development
- Proven track record in national and international sales
- Market knowledge in Retail Business or Foodservice is a plus
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Natural planning and organizing abilities
- Excellent analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office and CRM software
- Native Dutch language and good knowledge in English and French
- OUR OFFER:
- You will join a growing company active in the international retail and foodservice business.
- You will be part of a unique organization with a strong vision, that continues to grow and innovate in top-quality Italian products.
- In our company, entrepreneurship is highly appreciated and there is room for initiative.
- You will be working with a team of driven and enthusiastic colleagues who are happy to share their knowledge and help you grow and develop.
- We offer a full-time contract of undetermined duration.
- An attractive & competitive salary complemented by a range of extra-legal benefits
- WANNA MAKE A CAREER MOVE?
Go for it and seize the opportunity!
Convince us with your resume and a cover letter that you are the Sales & Development Manager we are looking for! Send us your application via e-mail to Heidi Luteijn (firstname.lastname@example.org), Managing Partner at Insparkle. Should you have any further questions or require more information, do not hesitate to contact Heidi via e-mail (email@example.com) or phone (+32 498 56 80 54).