For a leading international company in construction and industrial sector we are looking for a
PROJECT ENGINEER (M/F/X )
PROJECT ENGINEER (M/F/X)
- THE JOB IN A NUTSHELL:
Our client is a leading international company specialized in the design, manufacture and installation of noise and vibration isolation systems for construction and industry. They are active in more than 30 countries worldwide with 10 own branches abroad and 2 assembly units and 1 production unit. They employ about 80 people and are recognized to be the technological leader in its field.
This expanding, trendsetting family-owned company with headquarters in Belgium is looking for a self-motivated and customer focused PROJECT ENGINEER to join their growing team and support their developing business.
- DID THAT SPARK YOUR INTEREST?
We’re happy to share more information!
- You will be responsible for providing technical, product and business knowledge towards assigned sales branches and distributors to support the sales process and strengthen customer relationships.
- You manage the delivery of the ordered projects within the agreed delivery time and budget.
- In this position, you will work closely together with all stakeholders involved within the projects assigned to you and the team of Product Managers and the Production Manager to design and deliver the most optimal solutions.
- Your new workplace is a vibrant and innovative Belgian company that is a globally recognized as a market leader in their sector and active in more than 30 countries.
- You will be based at their headquarters south of Brussels (remote work/working from home possible).
- THESE ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AS A PROJECT ENGINEER:
- Account Management:
- You provide technical support to the pre-sales and post-sales processes of your clients and projects.
- You are the first point of contact for technical and commercial queries from your accounts and respond in a timely manner.
- You analyze technical project specifications and formulate and design the optimal technical solution, with assistance of the responsible product managers and BIM Modellers/Drafters.
- You prepare and present your accounts with technical and commercial offers.
- You proactively liaise with your accounts to identify new business, drive sales and identify needs in their respective markets.
- You provide feedback from your accounts to the Product Managers to help identify potential new features or products.
- You maintain and develop a computerized database.
- You keep track of sales performance metrics.
- You identify solutions to reduce support costs.
- Project Management:
- You prepare full production files for manufacturing coresponding the final design and the required quality
- You coordinate and follow up on purchases with Purchase Officer.
- You participate in production meetings to report on upcoming projects with the aim to plan production, stock and identify critical bottlenecks.
- You coordinate and follow up on production and communicate with the administration and logistics team to ensure on-time delivery of the products within defined budget.
- DOES THIS SOUND LIKE A JOB FOR YOU?
Then we are off to a great start! Do you also meet these requirements?
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Industrial, Civil or Business Engineering.
- 1+ years of experience in technical account management or other relevant experience
- You come to us with a solid technical background and hands on experience in the building and construction field.
- Knowledge of building acoustics and/or on-site experience is an asset.
- You are eager to broaden and deepen your knowledge and willing to grow along with the company.
- You are customer focused and have a strong ability to grasp your accounts’ needs.
- Communication is your strong suit. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and are able to convey your message clearly to different stakeholder groups.
- You have an analytical mind and you are skillful at problem-solving.
- You are known for your excellent project and time management
- You have a ‘can do’ mentality and you aren’t afraid to take initiative.
- You are fluent in English and French. Proficiency in any other languages is an asset.
- You are a team player actively contributing to the team’s and company’s mission.
- WE OFFER:
- A full time
- An interesting job at an international company in full expansion.
- You will be part of a young and dynamic
- Plenty of opportunities for personal and professional development and thorough on the job training when you come on board.
- An attractive compensation package with a competitive salary and employee benefits.
- WANNA MAKE A CAREER MOVE?
Go for it and seize the opportunity!
Convince us with your resume and a cover letter that you are the Project Engineer we are looking for! Send us your application via e-mail to Eva Govaerts (firstname.lastname@example.org), Senior Recruiter at Insparkle. Should you have any further questions or require more information, do not hesitate to contact Eva via e-mail (email@example.com) or phone (+32 474 7439 45).