For a leading international company in construction and industrial sector we are looking for a
PROJECT DELIVERY MANAGER (M/F/X)
- DID THAT SPARK YOUR INTEREST?
We’re happy to share more information!
- Once a sale is concluded, the Project Delivery Manager bears responsibility from A to Z to ensure that everything goes according to customer requirements and within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope.
- You actively and effectively monitor the project, update relevant stakeholders on the project progress and keep project team members accountable for their responsibilities and contribution to the project.
- You work closely together with a lot of different colleagues, and departments. A willingness to work in a team environment and following the standards we have in place is a must.
- A “can-do”, customer-service attitude is crucial.
- Your new workplace is a vibrant and innovative Belgian company that is a globally recognized as a market leader in their sector and active in more than 30 countries.
- You will be based at their headquarters in Overijse.
- THESE ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AS PROJECT DELIVERY MANAGER:
- You oversee the project from the preliminary stage, from production to delivery of the materials on site for installation.
- You safeguard that project deadlines are met and ensure efficiency by developing procedures and schedules.
- You are the SPOC for all internal & external stakeholders.
- You participate in project design meetings to coordinate and facilitate collaboration between the external client and the internal team.
- You support the engineering department by providing the necessary information required to develop a quotation.
- You supervise project budgeting, cost analysis, and manage all project related finances adherence to project processes and procedures.
- You lead the production phase and follow-up for timely delivery to site.
- Once the goods are produced, you liaise with the logistic coordinator to ensure smooth transport.
- DOES THIS SOUND LIKE A JOB FOR YOU?
Then we are off to a great start! Do you also meet these requirements?
- You have a bachelor’s degree in engineering or technology.
- You have a s solid background in project management within the construction market.
- As a strong negotiator, planner, and organizer you have a structured and methodical
- You have a ‘can-do’ mentality, a flexible and creative attitude and a ‘hands-on’ approach coupled with a desire to succeed.
- Communication is your strong suit. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and can convey your message clearly to different stakeholder groups and at different levels.
- You are a true professional who is a respected ambassador for business and a trusted team player actively contributing to the team’s and company’s mission.
- You can make difficult decisions and have a calm and measured approach in an often-pressured environment which involves working to tight deadlines.
- You are a motivated self-starter able to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Comprehensive PC Skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint).
- Proficiency in the use of CAD is strongly preferred.
- Being fluent in English is a must. Any other language is an asset.
- WE OFFER:
- A full time
- An interesting job at an international company in full expansion.
- You will be part of a young and dynamic
- Plenty of opportunities for personal and professional development and thorough on the job training when you come on board.
- An attractive compensation package with a competitive salary and employee benefits.
- WANNA MAKE A CAREER MOVE?
Go for it and seize the opportunity!
Convince us with your resume and a cover letter that you are the Project Delivery Manager we are looking for! Send us your application via e-mail to Eva Govaerts (email@example.com), Senior Recruiter at Insparkle. Should you have any further questions or require more information, do not hesitate to contact Eva via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (+32 474 7439 45).