For a leading international company in construction and industrial sector we are looking for a
LOGISTICS COORDINATOR (M/F/X)
- THE COMPANY & THE ROLE IN A NUTSHELL:
Our client CDM STRAVITEC is a leading international company specializing in the design, production, and installation of systems for sound and vibration isolation in the construction and industrial sectors. They operate worldwide in more than 30 countries with 9 foreign subsidiaries, 2 assembly units, and 1 production unit. The company employs around ninety people and is recognized as a market leader in their industry.
This growing, innovative company has a full-time position available for a motivated LOGISTICS COORDINATOR at their headquarters in Overijse. You will be responsible for the management and optimization of our international logistics. In this role, you will work closely with the Production Planner, Production Supervisor, and Operations Director. Collaboration and communication are central to this role, so you must work well in a team and adhere to established standards. Furthermore, we need someone with a ‘can-do’ mentality committed to excellent customer service.
- YOUR MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You organize national and international transport from our two Belgian locations (Overijse and Wavre) and ensure that the specified delivery deadlines are met.
- You have a strong network of carriers and continuously expand it. You establish new partnerships and negotiate quality terms.
- You provide all necessary documents for each transport. Both national and international customs documents and other certificates hold no secrets for you.
- You are the strategic driver of our logistics. You develop the logistics’ future vision and initiate improvement projects.
- You focus on continuous improvement in organization, quality, productivity, and safety. You make improvement proposals for service enhancement.
- You adopt ‘best practices.’
- Depending on your profile and experience, other tasks may be added.
- DOES THIS SOUND LIKE A JOB THAT SUITS YOU?
That’s great! Here’s what we need from you:
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience in a similar international role.
- Logistics is your passion, and you are resilient and quick to make decisions.
- You are results-oriented, pragmatic, hands-on, and able to think out-of-the-box.
- You are energetic and driven, with a sense of responsibility and a flexible attitude.
- You are proficient in MS Office.
- You are Dutch or French-speaking with a good knowledge of the other national language, and a good level of English is a must.
- You identify with the values of CDM Stravitec: open-minded, raise the bar, energized, partnership, think differently & ownership.
- THIS IS WHAT CDM CAN OFFER YOU :
- A full-time contractual position with an indefinite employment contract.
- An interesting job with a rapidly expanding international company.
- You will be part of a young and dynamic team.
- The opportunity to further develop yourself and your skills.
- An attractive compensation package with a market-competitive salary and excellent fringe benefits.
- DO YOU WANNA TAKE A RIDE WITH US?
We would love to hear that! To apply, please:
Convince us with a strong motivational letter and CV explaining why you are the Logistics Coordinator we are looking for! Send your application by email to Anouk Cunha, Senior Recruiter at Insparkle. If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact Anouk via email (firstname.lastname@example.org ) or phone (+32 473 92 56 70).