For a leading international company in construction and industrial sector we are looking for a
CAD & REVIT 3D MODELLER (M/F/X)
- DID THAT SPARK YOUR INTEREST?
We’re happy to share more information!
- As a drafter, you will play a vital role in preparing shop drawings and submittal CAD drawings for noise and vibration isolation solutions across a range of large commercial projects.
- Additionally, you will be responsible for BIM models within the company, i.e., creating assemblies in Solidworks and Revit and incorporating CDM Stravitec product drawings into customer Revit models.
- Collaboration with our Engineering team and Product Managers will be key in this role, so a strong ability to work effectively in a team and adhere to established standards is a must.
- Furthermore, we require someone with a can-do attitude, a commitment to providing excellent customer service.
- Your new workplace is a vibrant and innovative Belgian company that is a globally recognized as a market leader in their sector and active in more than 30 countries.
- You will be based at their headquarters in Overijse.
- THESE ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AS 3D MODELER:
- Preparation of submittal CAD drawings in offer phase
- Preparation of detailed drawings in order phase
- 2D and/or 3D drawings for the clients (Autocad / Revit)
- 3D for clients and suppliers (Solidworks)
- 2D and/or 3D drawings for the workshop (Autocad / Solidworks)
- Creation and maintenance of the 3D BIM library (Revit)
- Creation of 2D sections of all CDM Stravitec solutions
- Drawings for communication purposes (including renders)
- DOES THIS SOUND LIKE A JOB FOR YOU?
Then we are off to a great start! Do you also meet these requirements?
- You have a bachelor’s degree in technology, construction technology or architecture
- You have +3 years of experience in 3D Modeling.
- You are skilled in Autodesk Autocad; Autodesk Revit & Solidworks
- Microsoft Office applications have no secrets for you (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- You are competent in working with architectural floor plans/drawings.
- You have experience with BIM
- You have a basic understanding of construction and construction methods.
- Planning and organizing is second nature, your accuracy and time management skills are your strong points and you have a structured and methodical
- You are a dependable team player actively contributing to the team’s and company’s mission.
- You have excellent command of English. Any other languages are an asset.
- WE OFFER:
- A full time
- An interesting job at an international company in full expansion.
- You will be part of a young and dynamic
- Plenty of opportunities for personal and professional development and thorough on the job training when you come on board.
- An attractive compensation package with a competitive salary and employee benefits.
- WANNA MAKE A CAREER MOVE?
If you are a self-motivated individual who is passionate about drafting and eager to contribute to a dynamic and growing team, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
Convince us with your resume and a cover letter that you are the 3D Modeler we are looking for! Send us your application via e-mail to Eva Govaerts (email@example.com), Senior Recruiter at Insparkle. Should you have any further questions or require more information, do not hesitate to contact Eva via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (+32 474 7439 45).