For a leading international company in construction and industrial sector we are looking for a
- THE COMPANY & THE ROLE IN A NUTSHELL:
CDM Stravitec is a leading international company specialized in the design, manufacturing and installation of noise and vibration isolation systems for construction and industry. They are active in more than 30 countries worldwide with headquarters in Belgium, 9 own branches abroad and 2 assembly units. They employ about 90 people and are recognized to be the technological leader in its field.
To support their further growth, this trendsetting company currently has a full-time permanent vacancy for an Accountant for their headquarters in Overijse. In this position you will be responsible for the daily bookkeeping of our head office and foreign subsidiaries.
- THESE ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AS ACCOUNTANT:
- You process accounting transactions on an analytical basis (purchase invoices, expense reports, sales invoices, bank statements).
- You are responsible for the cash management (follow-up of creditors, follow-up of debtors, follow-up of the group’s cash position);
- You prepare periodic VAT and other statistical returns and ensure timely submission.
- You manage the payment cards.
- You process the time registration linked to the projects.
- You do weekly checks of open items.
- Closing and general reporting.
- You contribute and support financial projects (e.g.: implementation accounting application/software in our branches).
Depending on your profile and experience, other tasks may be added.
- DOES THIS SOUND LIKE A JOB FOR YOU?
Then we are off to a great start! Do you also meet these requirements?
- You have a Bachelor degree in Finance/Accounting.
- You have knowledge of Belgian accounting and tax legislation.
- You already have a first working experience in a similar role.
- Your analytical, interpersonal and communication skills are strong.
- Delivering accurate work and attention to detail are important to you.
- You are eager to learn and willing to grow along with the company.
- Microsoft Office has no secrets for you (Outlook, Word & Excel).
- If you know something about Bright Analytics and/or Business central, that’s always a bonus.
- CDM’s company values align closely with who you are as a person and a professional: open-minded, raise the bar, energized, partnership, think different & ownership.
- You are fluent in English. Proficiency in Dutch and French is a plus.
- WE OFFER :
- A full time
- An interesting job at an international company in full expansion.
- You will be part of a young and dynamic
- Plenty of opportunities for personal and professional development.
- An attractive compensation package with a competitive salary and employee benefits.
- CAN WE (ac)COUNT ON YOU?
Go for it and seize the opportunity!
Convince us with your resume and a cover letter that you are the Accountant we are looking for! Send us your application via e-mail to Eva Govaerts (email@example.com), Senior Recruiter at Insparkle. Should you have any further questions or require more information, do not hesitate to contact Eva via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (+32 474 7439 45).